Our company’s strategy is to continually develop new solutions, applications and products. We create and nurture creative and innovative atmosphere in the company with the aim of maintaining effectiveness and continually improving processes and increasing employee motivation.
We build solid, impartial and respectful relationships with our customers, business partners, and social environment by paying attention to their wishes, requests and expectations.
Equipment built by Optotek is in use on all continents of the world, including instrumentation installed at the South Pole Station, Antarctica.
Technologies and services
Optotek specializes in developing innovative optical and laser solutions and technologies for applications in medicine and life environmental. Our strong interaction between research, engineering and marketing enables us to develop new products to meet the emerging needs of the marketplace. Our ISO certified facility (ISO 13485), technical support and competitive approach culminate in combination of quality, performance and high end user value.
Over the years Optotek has developed and produced a range of custom made (OEM) laser systems, assemblies and sub-assemblies. Please contact Optotek and a team of laser experts will assist you to meet your specifications.
Optotek´s main business activity is already intertwined with the highest standards of social responsibility, since we produce medical devices for Ophthalmology in order to prevent permanent blindness and to improve vision.
We are proud to help the Slovenian “Institute for the blind and visually impaired students Ljubljana” to socially integratie their proteges through internship program at our company. We are proud to be a sponsorship member of the “Vision for the world”.
The goal is to support the prevention and treatment of Blindness in Third World countries and to permanently reduce the risk of blindness.
We have donated funds to the following institutions:
- Faculty of Medicine to help students in their three-month study-humanitarian mission to Zambia
- Youth Educational Home of Malči Belič to help children and adolescents
- Supporting »Ustanova Slovenska znanstvena fundacija« to promote science and to help teenagers who demonstrate aptitude for research activities during schooling
- Voluntary fire brigade of Ljubljana city
- Supporting Police sindicate of Slovenia issuing brochures for internet safety, traffic safety and presenting role models for the youngest
- University Medical Centre Ljubljana for the purchase of the robot system for the preparation of medicines for parenteral application.
Togehter with Faculty of mechanical engineering we also offer students mandatory internship.